This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to take a step into a supportive environment and be apart of a large payroll group. This is an end to end senior payroll officer position. This is an initial temporary position, and will be looking for an asap start.
Reporting into the National Payroll Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Monthly Payroll Tax lodgement & reconciliation
- Monthly Superannuation payments
- High Volume Payroll Processing
- Maintaining & monitoring overpayment register
- Assisting with reconciling wages clearing accounts
- Day to day checking of payroll officer’s work and assisting them with general payroll question.
- Be involved with payroll projects
- Have experience in a high volume environment
- Experience with Chris 21 & Preceda
- Strong attention to detail and great customer service skills
- Experience with multiple ABN's & awards
- Excellent communications skills
- Be able to work in large, team environments
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive and flexible working environment.
For any further questions please contact Lachlan Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org