This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to take a step into a supportive environment and be apart of a large and growing global business. As the senior payroll officer within the team, you will be responsible for end-to-end payroll processing as well as have the oppportunity to work with the payroll manager on some process improvement projects.
Reporting into the National Payroll Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Payroll processing on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monthly Payroll Tax lodgement & reconciliation
- Monthly Superannuation payments
- Assisting with Single Touch Payroll file uploads each pay run
- Managing Centrelink Paid Parental Leave payments
- Assisting with end of pay deduction payments i.e. Novated Leasing & Child Support
- Maintaining & monitoring overpayment register
- Assisting with reconciling wages clearing accounts
- Assisting with payroll projects and process improvement
- At least 2 years experience with end to end payroll processing
- Experience with an ERP payroll system
- Experience with multiple ABN's & awards
- Excellent communications skills
- Be able to work in lteam environments
Our client requires a full function payroll officer to join their team in their head office in the CBD, however they do provide flexible working conditions/hours (mix of from home and office). Working within this supportive and positive workplace, this role will be suited to someone who has a passion for payroll with strong customer service skills and who would be keen to grow their career within a large, global company.
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive and flexible working environment.
For any further questions please contact Kellie-Ann Glassock at firstname.lastname@example.org