Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manger, you will be an experience recruiter who enjoys a role with variety as you will given the opportunity to recruit across a highly technical portfolio, involving a variety of positions such as
across a wide variety of positions involving cloud, cyber security, infrastructure and project services positions. This position sits within a lean Talent Team based across Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne. You will be involved in the full remit of recruitment activities, in which you will identify, attract, and recruit the best talent and effectively manage pipelines to meet future business needs. Ideal for an experienced Information Technology recruiter, looking to launch their career with one of Australia's largest IT Services provider.
- Full scope of end-to-end recruitment of technical advisory positions, couple with the ability to directly engage passive talent pools and build a proactive pipeline of candidates to effectively resource across key divisions nationally;
- Work with a busy people & culture team and be able to multitask or shift focus and prioritise tasks as needed by the team;
- Have a genuine commitment to the purpose and values of the organisation, to ensure exceptional customer service;
- Provide trusted advice to senior stakeholders through a consultative and proactive style to ensure the best talent is sourced for internal teams.
- Demonstrated experience as a proven recruitment consultant in an internal environment, or experience managing a high-volume desk within a recruitment agency;
- Ability to multi-task and work at a high volume and fast pace, you are well-versed in all strategic and operational components of internal recruitment and used to working to tight deadlines and recruiting many technical roles across a variety of portfolios at once;
- Experience recruiting across software, IT or technical portfolios will come highly regarded;
- Excellent time management and stakeholder engagement abilities;
- High level of autonomy, with the ability to perform end to end management of roles with minimal or no supervision.
Operating for the past 30 years this company has now become one of Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services provider, with over 600 staff located in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, this business is at the forefront of innovation. Boasting a welcoming, supportive and people-first focused culture, this business takes pride in delivering meaningful solutions to their employees and customers. So much so they were voted the Best Place to Work in 2020.
How to Apply
your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information, please reach out to Haylea Smith on email@example.com or Lauren Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org.