An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Team Administrator to join a reputable and culture-focused organisation. This organisation is located in the Brisbane city.
This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. As the Office/Team Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring the continued support and implementation of best practice administrative duties such as diary management, meeting room scheduling, creation and formatting of reports and tenders, and general office upkeep. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying competing daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
This is an integral position in the organisation and requires a highly organised and skilled Administrator. You will apply your hardworking, reliable and driven work ethic to your job each and every day.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients in the office and ensuring they have a friendly experience;
- Managing office supply orders of equipment and consumables;
- Managing meeting room bookings and ensuring no schedule clashes;
- Coordinating office morning teas and events;
- Applying your high attention to detail by assisting with tender and proposal documents;
- Ad hoc administration support as required by the business leaders and National Administration Manager.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as a Team Administrator within a fast-paced and busy business environment.
In addition, you will also have:
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within and external to the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Exceptionally high attention to detail;
- Experience assisting with submission and proposals is advantageous but not essential.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable and stable organisation to appoint a Team Administrator in a permanent position in Brisbane CBD. The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a long and successful career with your new employer.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale - Principal Consultant Accounting & Business Support for a confidential discussion.
0491 257 346