Launched in 1999 and still privately owned. The company has grown to be a premium brand in the eco-friendly and sustainable packaging space. A move into a new improved warehouse and distribution facilities have helped the business supply customers the highest standard of service with even more efficiency.
Today, the business continues to successfully service the Australian Foodservice market with its expanding & superior range, the business is at the forefront of its Industry and is an innovative leader.
About the role
You will be reporting to the Operating Manager who is down to earth and very much dedicated to staff development, we are seeking a proactive and driven Warehouse Manager to lead our expanding team. As a Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for organizing deliveries, creating safe storage, and making sure all dispatch deadlines are meet.
Completing Warehouse Operational Requirements by Scheduling and Assigning Employees - Following up on Work Results:
- As a warehouse manager, you would be responsible for creating work schedules for your employees. This involves deciding who works when and where, taking into account factors like shifts, vacations, and employee availability.
- Managing stock and inventory involves keeping track of all products in the warehouse, ensuring adequate stock levels, conducting regular inventory audits, and minimizing losses due to damage or theft.
- You must train new employees and ensure that existing team members are aware of and comply with company policies and procedures. This includes safety protocols, operating guidelines, and quality standards.
- OH&S stands for Occupational Health and Safety. You need to make sure that all staff members are aware of and follow safety regulations and guidelines to prevent accidents or injuries in the workplace
- This task involves coordinating the receipt and dispatch of goods from trucks. It includes supervising the loading and unloading processes, ensuring items are handled with care and loaded securely.
- Warehouse staff often need to pick items from inventory to fulfill customer orders. Proper picking and packing are crucial to ensure accuracy and on-time delivery.
- Proven track record of leadership, preferably in a warehouse role
- A solid understanding of warehouse and fulfilment operations, including inventory management and order processing.
- Strong verbal and a great attention to detail
- Skilled in excel and relevant Warehouse Management Systems WMS
Work Schedule: You'll have a standard Monday to Friday workweek with flexible hours.
Company Status: You'll be working for a well-established market leader, ensuring stable employment and room for career growth.
Team Environment: Expect a supportive and collaborative team atmosphere, fostering a positive workplace environment.
Salary: $75,000 - $85,000 plus super
If you are looking to gain experience in a profitable and stable company that will appreciate you for your hard work, then this is your ideal role!
To apply online, please click on the apply function. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron Piscopo on 0424803351 or email@example.com